Disclosure, I am on the team that helped build the following.
Last week, at the power platform conference, Charles Lamanna, Stephen Siciliano, and Jon Gilman showed off some impressive Power Platform + SAP integrations.
SAP ERP Connector Enhancements:
- Load Balancing (i.e. Message Server Support)
- Minor updates to the UI.
- Version 2 of the Call SAP function action
- New Create stateful session action
- New Read SAP table with parsing action
- New Expression Functions
- Reverse (reverse a list)
- isFloat + localization (commas vs periods)
- chunk - break a big string up into an array of strings of equal length
Microsoft's mission statement is "to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more."
For more insight into the business benefits please view read the in-depth blog post by Jon Gilman over on the Power Automate Blog.